One of the many ways you can support Northaven is through your financial contributions. Below are various ways you can contribute financially.
By Sunday Worship Offerings
In each Sunday worship service, we take up an offering. Unless otherwise specified on your check or with any cash, all proceeds go toward the general budget of the church.
By Check to Northaven
Make checks payable to Northaven United Methodist Church. If the gift is for a purpose other than Operating Funds (e.g., the Human Development Fund), please write the purpose on the Memo line of your check.
By Regular Withdrawals from Your Bank Account
To contribute by regular withdrawals from your bank account by automated payment, complete the steps below using the authorization form. To protect your account information, authorization forms will be scanned and stored in a secure electronic file. The paper original will be shredded.
- Download and print the authorization form (PDF).
- Complete the top of the form, as indicated, specifying checking or savings account and entering the information requested for your bank account.
- Check the appropriate box(es) for automatic payment on the 15th of the month, the 30th of the month or the 15th and the 30th of the month.
- Enter the total payment for the 15th and/or the 30th.
- Enter the use or purpose(s) of those funds—be certain the amounts total the amount entered for the payment date.
- Complete the name and address section.
- Sign and date the authorization.
- Attach a voided check; do not attach a deposit slip.
- Make a copy of the authorization for your records.
- Mail the completed form and voided check to the Church to the attention of "Office Administrator." Or bring the completed form and voided check to the Church in a sealed envelope addressed to the attention of "Office Administrator," and place the envelope in the collection plate.
- If you specify payment on the 15th and the Church receives your authorization by the 5th, your first payment will be the 15th of that month.
- If you specify payment on the 30th and the Church receives your authorization by the 20th, your first payment will be on the 30th of that month.
- If the 15th or 30th falls on a weekend or holiday, the payment will be debited the following banking day.
- The authorization will be in effect until it is changed, terminated or revoked by you.
Many Northaven members choose to make gifts of stock. For stock contributions, please contact the Office Administrator.